"Thorns" - My new book

Books, literature, and comics.

"Thorns" - My new book

Postby The_Fedora » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 am

My new book has been released! If anyone would want to read it, I just reduced the price to $12.
The book is about a boy who is living on the streets and soon finds out that he has a demon in him. He doesn't know how it got there but it he has a problem. He just survived his 4th failed suicide attempt.
He meets a girl, Harmony, and she shelters him and becomes very close with him. The boy (Remedy) struggles between telling her his secrets, and living the life he wants with her, and the life that the demon torments him with.

This book contains Christian themes, and is in my opinion a Christian book. It does contain swear words, but has an underlying message that should become apparent by the book entirely.
If anyone would feel led to give it a read, feel free to tell me how it was on here- or on my website, www.zacharyzinn.weebly.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thorns-Lost-Zacha ... =8-1-fkmr1

:raw: :raw: :raw:
limework wrote:
it's all good dude. i know this is super cliche but it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.
The_Fedora
fetus

Custom Title: Zac (Zinny)

Re: "Thorns" - My new book

Postby BrumtheLion » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:48 am

is it good?
BrumtheLion
zay

Custom Title: airbear

Postby The_Fedora » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:02 pm

I think so, I mean i have a biased opinion.
M any people have read it so far, and they all liked it a lot.
I gave everything i have into this book. It means a lot to me, so i'm just trying to get it out there as much as possible.

The story centers around that even in the wost of times, when the darkness has won, they never really won. They never were even in the battle.
limework wrote:
it's all good dude. i know this is super cliche but it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.
The_Fedora
fetus

Postby Metre » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 pm

even in the wok of times
blood
Metre
death head

Custom Title: blood

Postby rawchriskills » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:02 pm

That actually sounds awesome! Would you be able to post an excerpt from it here? (I am also an aspiring writer and always like to see what other people are writing)
There is no cow level
rawchriskills
fetus

Postby The_Fedora » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 am

rawchriskills wrote:That actually sounds awesome! Would you be able to post an excerpt from it here? (I am also an aspiring writer and always like to see what other people are writing)

Hey, I just saw this. No problem, I'll put a thing up tomorrow, thanks for your interest!
limework wrote:
The_Fedora
fetus

Return to print.