decluttr

Talk.

decluttr

Postby limework » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:32 pm

this is a pretty cool site. i came across a commercial for it while watching cloverfield last night and tried it out today. it's legit. you ship them your unwanted games, CDs and movies and they mail you back a check for it. you don't get much per item, but it's a nice way to get rid of something you don't use at all. in my case i don't use my CDs at all after i rip them to itunes, and i'm getting over $150 for 141 CDs. they even pay your shipping and you can have the UPS pick up your package and mail it for you. pretty american.

http://www.decluttr.com/
I'm a dude, she's a dude.
limework
noob

Custom Title: Guest

Re: decluttr

Postby HxC Scene Roo » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 pm

I may give this a try. I've got some CD's laying around that I definitely don't listen to anymore. Quite a few PS2 games I don't care about too.
clayton wrote:Roo is always right.
HxC Scene Roo
bread head

Custom Title: Roo-rific

Postby clayton » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:38 am

How where you able to Hey such a high price? Most of my stuff is only worth 50 cents with 63 items for $39.80, but it'll still be nice to get rid of all that Age Of Reptiles is by far the best Showbread album and get $39.80.
clayton
death head

Postby limework » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:54 pm

rarity of the albums i suppose. a few of them were worth $3, like arcade fire and isis. but then the popular ones like AFI and thrice were 50 cents.
I'm a dude, she's a dude.
limework
noob

Custom Title: Guest

Return to waste.