Serious Confessions

Discuss challenging/controversial issues/ideas here. Petty argumentative jargon will become refuse.

Re: Serious Confessions

Postby Rawlyssa » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:32 am

Also side note: I used the "d" word that describes male genitalia because I forgot the code word for it. outrageously malicious. Nice.
paik wrote:Don't take me as a racist, I love KFC.

Josh_Dead wrote:
sweetprincess wrote:I don't even KNOW how he gets his hair to do that
It's the spirit.
Rawlyssa
demetrius

Custom Title: Adam's Pam Beasley.

Postby ThePageStaysBlank » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:36 am

Prof_Membrane wrote:SC and apparently the first in several months:
The major part of the confession is that I am now questioning my sexuality.

That's fun. And somewhat terrifying for several reasons: while I'm sure my parents love me if I were to tell them this I have no idea how they would react, I've not even seriously dated any women in quite a while (partly because the girls I have been interested in have boyfriends), and the whole debate about homosexuality and following Jesus. It's quite fun... -_-

Oh I so know where you're coming from. My cousin recently came out and my mother handled it very well (her family did not at all handle it well) but it's not the same. And after her comment "I'd rather have you be gay and a christian than an atheist" I haven't bothered to say anything.

Honestly I haven't bothered to put a label on it yet. Bi-curious might be close but I don't care for the lame stereotype that comes with it. Plus I don't think finding women hot means that much to me.

I know the feeling. When you creep yourself out you know it's time to stop.
--

Rawlyssa wrote:SC:

I just read a bunch of my old posts on here and I gotta say sorry for being such a outrageously malicious.

My life is totally different, with new and exciting highs to new and weird lows and even though I'm a lot better at not being a outrageously malicious I am still angrier than I should be at things. I'm working on it.

ALSO big props to Mark. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be yourself.

While I can't speak for everyone, I know some of my old posts would make me cringe today.

--
Here's my SC for y'all:
I'm 23 and I still have never been on a proper date.
My first kiss happened this Spring in a Peruvian club and I can't even remember his name right now.
I've been going to the same college for six years now and I'm friends with approximately 0 people there.
My grade-point average has dropped low enough that I can on longer put it on my résumé.
And through all of this I hear people tell me that I'm so smart/cool/put-together/charismatic and it makes me feel way worse.

...and that list just got way more out of hand than the one line I had planned.
I do have some really good things going for me. I just got offered a better part-time job but am holding out for something even better (that I'm almost positive I will get). My résumé looks pretty good even without a grade-point. And I hang out with my sister's circle of friends fairly often. Life is good even with some of those insecurities.
Josh_Dead wrote:This forum is like a used junkpiece from Goodwill. As-is, no refunds.
ThePageStaysBlank
admin

Custom Title: Pseudo-artsy

Postby limework » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:51 pm

so who here hasn't turned out gay?
I'm a dude, she's a dude.
limework
noob

Custom Title: Guest

Postby ZinjaNombie » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:29 pm

limework wrote:so who here hasn't turned out gay?

I'm not there yet, guess I need to catch up.

Rawlyssa wrote:SC:

I just read a bunch of my old posts on here and I gotta say sorry for being such a outrageously malicious.

My life is totally different, with new and exciting highs to new and weird lows and even though I'm a lot better at not being a outrageously malicious I am still angrier than I should be at things. I'm working on it.

BUT yea. Things are different. I drink, I smoke the ganja, I do the horizontal dance with the opposite gender. I could probably write a book on the weird, fascinating, and semi famous dudes I've slept with. It's actually pretty funny to me how much I've changed but hey, I'm an adult person. I guess thats what you DO.

ALSO big props to Mark. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be yourself.

I come back and do that from time to time, it kinda hurts to read some of the stuff I used to say on here. Although I bitched out a while back and deleted some of the real bad stuff when I finally got unbanned. It's kinda fun to go back and read some of the Age Of Reptiles is by far the best Showbread album I used to say on here, I'm such a different person now I almost can't believe it was me who said some of it haha.
hntwilley1 wrote:someone say something funny like pancakes
ZinjaNombie
death head

Postby Josh_Dead » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:10 am

limework wrote:so who here hasn't turned out gay?
No one. Everyone is gay, so it's awesome.

Speaking of awesome, I finally met Mark in the seaking Park in Portland. That was p cool. He was p cool. I wanted to go drinking, but everyone was all "nah so tired lets go sleep instead" and I was all "oh lame ~snore~".
IT'S NOT MAN MAN OR FIVE IRON FRENZY
JOSH DEAD HAS DUCKS!!!! DUGGA DUGGA DUGGA!!!!
ImageImageImage
Josh_Dead
demetrius

Custom Title: whistle, chk, chk

Previous

Return to challenge.