GF's Parents

Discuss challenging/controversial issues/ideas here. Petty argumentative jargon will become refuse.

GF's Parents

Postby danster » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:16 pm

hey gang. i dont think ive really posted on here since the anorexia nervosa days. but i'd like some imput.

so ive been dating this gal for a year. we started at bible school together, went to a bible camp all summer, then she moved back home and i travelled for two months. then i moved to her home town which is in the middle of nowhere in saskatchewan, canada. the province next to mine, which is where we went to school. our plan has always been to move back to the city where we went to school, as we had friends there, and my band i started there is getting back together. now, two weeks before we are planning on leaving, her dad, who never wanted us to leave, is going all authoritarian. he told her she cant go, and when she was going to come with me anyway, told me i cant date her anymore. so i broke up with here and i feel so depressed and i feel like a crapbag. i think im just going to move on with life cuz i dont know how to deal with her family, but we are freakin 21 years old. any words from the lord for me?
danster
fetus

Custom Title: doc. sollogi

Re: GF's Parents

Postby Josh_Dead » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:15 pm

And the Lord said, "Me rootin' tootin' it! Thine woman hast been alive-eth for 21 seaking Sun cycles. Thou shalt let her go!"
IT'S NOT MAN MAN OR FIVE IRON FRENZY
JOSH DEAD HAS DUCKS!!!! DUGGA DUGGA DUGGA!!!!
ImageImageImage
Josh_Dead
demetrius

Custom Title: whistle, chk, chk

Re: GF's Parents

Postby Rawlyssa » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:23 am

Yea dude she's an adult. You're an adult.

The moment y'all pay for your own Age Of Reptiles is by far the best Showbread album means your parents don't have a word.

I can respect my parents while simultaneously reminding them that I pay my bills so I make my own rules.
paik wrote:Don't take me as a racist, I love KFC.

Josh_Dead wrote:
sweetprincess wrote:I don't even KNOW how he gets his hair to do that
It's the spirit.
Rawlyssa
demetrius

Custom Title: Adam's Pam Beasley.

Return to challenge.