True Blood

Film and television.

True Blood

Postby limework » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:06 pm

So after a lot of begging on my mom's and others' parts, I finally started watching this show. My initial reaction after the first few episodes was that it's ok - a little trashy (it's an HBO show after all) - but ok. Well, Amy and I ended up staying up all night last night to watch the entire first season on DVD. We're officially hooked. It kept getting better and better. Anyone else seen this thing?

For those of you that haven't heard of it, let me give you the rundown: It's set in modern day Louisiana, in the fictional town of Bon Temps. A couple of years ago, vampires "came out of the closet" and revealed their existence to society. In order to avoid their kind being killed off, a synthetic blood called True Blood was invented so they didn't have to feed on humans. There's romance, action, horror, drama and comedy mixed in this blender of a show. It's cheesy at times, and others downright ridiculous, but it's so addicting!
I'm a dude, she's a dude.
limework
noob

Custom Title: Guest

Re: True Blood

Postby lawlzkplxthxbi » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 pm

i would judge, but i got addicted to grey's anatomy lol.

sounds dec, but i watch too many shows alreadyyyy
lawlzkplxthxbi
death head

Postby piglett5 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:37 pm

I loves that series, Actually this series has a lot of similarities to Twilight as far as the story goes...
piglett5
fetus

Postby limework » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:58 am

this show sucks after season 3 lol
I'm a dude, she's a dude.
limework
noob

Custom Title: Guest

Return to visual.