Life, Kisses

Buy, sell, and trade anything.

Life, Kisses

Postby kingkris13 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Does anyone have a copy of Life, Kisses and Other Wasted Efforts that they'd be looking to unload?
kingkris13
fetus

Re: Life, Kisses

Postby rawchriskills » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 pm

There are a few bouncing around on amazon, but they're upwards of 50 dollars...
There is no cow level
rawchriskills
fetus

Postby bzaharko » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:38 am

I paid 80.00 for mine... ... and the was the best $80.00 I've ever spent :D
bzaharko
fetus

Postby deansnow » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 pm

i have one i can let go for $30 if your looking
deansnow
fetus

Custom Title: evil dean (s)now

Postby freethemanitee » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Not cutting Dean off, so definetly buy it.

But does anyone think there is some truth to hints Josh made about a rerelease over formspring?
freethemanitee
fetus

Custom Title: Baptist Refugee

Postby JWat » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm

who's to say? not like I have any inside knowledge at all, not even a little bit.
;)
JWat
admin

Custom Title: international businessman

Postby freethemanitee » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:56 pm

You slightly hinting that you may or may not have any sort of inside knowledge about a supposed rerelease of Life and Kisses and Blah is the verbal equivalent of being waterboarded by the prettiest girl in school. It hurts.

Now she knows that you exist (which you previously thought she didn't) and she is taking this opportunity to acknowledge you by torturing you. Why are all of the pretty ones security gaurds at an international prison designated for terrorists?!

Also have you not had any idea of this hypothetical rerelease for a long time and have been waiting for someone to bring it up on this site so you could not so subtily hint that you may be the blessed child with knowledge of things that are bigger than you could handle? Because if I was this blessed child that is what I would do.

Is it fate that I should subsist solely on the dreams of things I will never know? The stars of fate torture me with their hints of granduer. Why are all of the pretty ones be stars with knives?

And if this were to not happen (or to happen who can say?) What would become of the Patient 3 ep? That Showbread, always biting of more than (we think) they can chew. A big ol' rabbity trilogy, Cancer being Cancer and now some cd that is a figment of my imagination.

Were that I was not some poor chained animal under the oppression of the Circus of my passionate love for all things Showbread. Oh how the audience taunts me they throw their popcorn of disapproval at my willing slavery. Yet they sqeaul with glee as I suffer under its oppression. Why are all the pretty ones over acheiving statues of men?
freethemanitee
fetus

Custom Title: Baptist Refugee

Return to exchange.