Official Age of Reptiles Thread

All your thoughts about all records from early days to future releases.

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby irocketh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 pm

So does Garrett apparently. hahaha
There is no greater bore than perfection.-The Greatest Game
User avatar
irocketh
fetus
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Decatur, AL

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby The Scavenger's Daughter » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:09 pm

irocketh wrote:So does Garrett apparently. hahaha


wuuut?
rambo_zombie wrote:<3=]



JaneLane wrote:That's why loving dudes rule. Making love like football games, hard and rough.
User avatar
The Scavenger's Daughter
bread head
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 pm
Location: North Carolina
Custom Title: Individualistic

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby Rawlyssa » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:37 pm

riot2003 wrote:Garrett is a Josh Porter fangirl.

He's just in the band to be close to Josh and to get free Josh merchandise.

YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED!


Garrett wrote:he sings me to sleep every night of tour.






rawADAMkills wrote:does he sing "sing me to sleep" when he sings you to sleep?
paik wrote:Don't take me as a racist, I love KFC.

Josh_Dead wrote:
sweetprincess wrote:I don't even KNOW how he gets his hair to do that
It's the spirit.
User avatar
Rawlyssa
demetrius
 
Posts: 6834
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 pm
Custom Title: Adam's Pam Beasley.

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby The Scavenger's Daughter » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Hmm...Now I feel stupid.
rambo_zombie wrote:<3=]



JaneLane wrote:That's why loving dudes rule. Making love like football games, hard and rough.
User avatar
The Scavenger's Daughter
bread head
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 pm
Location: North Carolina
Custom Title: Individualistic

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby Rawlyssa » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Don't xD



This happend monthsss ago xP
paik wrote:Don't take me as a racist, I love KFC.

Josh_Dead wrote:
sweetprincess wrote:I don't even KNOW how he gets his hair to do that
It's the spirit.
User avatar
Rawlyssa
demetrius
 
Posts: 6834
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 pm
Custom Title: Adam's Pam Beasley.

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby The Scavenger's Daughter » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:41 pm

<3
rambo_zombie wrote:<3=]



JaneLane wrote:That's why loving dudes rule. Making love like football games, hard and rough.
User avatar
The Scavenger's Daughter
bread head
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 pm
Location: North Carolina
Custom Title: Individualistic

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby irocketh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:53 am

I think I'm one of the few fans that started listening to the 'bread because of this album. I saw Oh! E. on TVU and I've loved them ever since.
There is no greater bore than perfection.-The Greatest Game
User avatar
irocketh
fetus
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Decatur, AL

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby CCrockett » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:44 am

irocketh wrote:I think I'm one of the few fans that started listening to the 'bread because of this album. I saw Oh! E. on TVU and I've loved them ever since.


It was actually Life, Kisses that got me into them...but I didn't hardcore get into them until AOR came out...then I started going back and came to appreciate NSNINP a lot more than I had...
Image

This is what it sounds like when you die! :raw:! :raw:! :raw:!
User avatar
CCrockett
death head
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:52 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Custom Title: Let's Ruin Everything

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby limework » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:12 am

AOR was the first album i heard and bought and fell in love with.
I'm a dude, she's a dude.
User avatar
limework
noob
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Location: Branson, MO
Custom Title: Guest

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby Rawlyssa » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Age Of Reptiles is by far the best Showbread album




























But really, I LOVE it, I'm not sure why I was so against buying it.
paik wrote:Don't take me as a racist, I love KFC.

Josh_Dead wrote:
sweetprincess wrote:I don't even KNOW how he gets his hair to do that
It's the spirit.
User avatar
Rawlyssa
demetrius
 
Posts: 6834
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 pm
Custom Title: Adam's Pam Beasley.

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby TAysOn » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:37 pm

I ordered Age Of Reptiles when it came out, and it showed up on my 16th birthday

That was a good day
User avatar
TAysOn
bread head
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:33 am
Location: Canada

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby rambo_zombie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 am

This was so different then the first and it almost scared me how much they changed.
But I liked it all the same. I appreciate what they did, doing something different.
dance music is always a win.

but it still is number 2 to no sir.
Image
User avatar
rambo_zombie
death head
 
Posts: 3079
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:09 am
Location: in your head... GA
Custom Title: Forum Elder

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby dchicas2 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:36 pm

This is actually the first album i bought of Showbread. Watched the video of Oh! E! and went and bought it on iTunes. listened to it till i loved it. At the time i wasnt into anything with screaming in it. That changed and i eventually bought NSNINP.
why does Galactus fear you?....


Because if Galactus ate earth, his stomach would explode from the rawness that comes from eating Showbread. He wants to, but he knows there is a great risk. It makes him scared.....
User avatar
dchicas2
zay
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:14 am
Location: South California
Custom Title: ihatemusic

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby ROSSSSSS » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:43 pm

AOR is the 5th best Showbread album.

(i don't count anything before No Sir, because it all sucks)
User avatar
ROSSSSSS
bread head
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Location: TEXAS
Custom Title: \m/\m/

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby CeeJay » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:41 pm

ROSSSSSS wrote:(i don't count anything before No Sir, because it all sucks)

I disagree.
Image
User avatar
CeeJay
death head
 
Posts: 3613
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:37 am
Location: Jackson, MI
Custom Title: Back to Kill Us All

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby xXsLaWdAwG97XxX » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 pm

CJtheSloth wrote:
ROSSSSSS wrote:(i don't count anything before No Sir, because it all sucks)

I disagree.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
xXsLaWdAwG97XxX
death head
 
Posts: 3371
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Oskaloosa, IA, USA, Earth
Custom Title: Crowd Getter-goer

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby GiraffeInMyThroat » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:21 pm

ROSSSSSS wrote:AOR is the 5th best Showbread album.

(i don't count anything before No Sir, because it all sucks)

FAIL
meh.
User avatar
GiraffeInMyThroat
death head
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 am
Custom Title: There are some who call me...Tim?

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby ZinjaNombie » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:37 pm

GiraffeInMyThroat wrote:
ROSSSSSS wrote:AOR is the 5th best Showbread album.

(i don't count anything before No Sir, because it all sucks)

TRUTH
hntwilley1 wrote:someone say something funny like pancakes
User avatar
ZinjaNombie
death head
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:22 pm
Location: Allen, TX

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby TorchesTogether » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Your Friends Are Fake is a wonderful tune. So is I Am a Machine Gun. The rest are pretty gross though.
User avatar
TorchesTogether
death head
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maine

Re: Official Age of Reptiles Thread

Postby GiraffeInMyThroat » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 pm

"I Had Music..." is epic.
meh.
User avatar
GiraffeInMyThroat
death head
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 am
Custom Title: There are some who call me...Tim?

PreviousNext

Return to raw rock records.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron