your favorite showbread concert

Discuss raw rock live.

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby heavymetal_dante » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:23 pm

wewillbelegends wrote:they just weren't that good and yall get stiffy's over them.

Age Sixteen
Nickelback

You literally have no room to talk.
And they're still together dangit.
Image
User avatar
heavymetal_dante
Bieber Captain
 
Posts: 8651
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 pm
Custom Title: I'll kill yer dog

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby CeeJay » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Nine Inch Nails is incredible.

Trent Reznor+Gary Numan=In Tha Works.
Image
User avatar
CeeJay
death head
 
Posts: 3613
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:37 am
Location: Jackson, MI
Custom Title: Back to Kill Us All

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby Matt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm

I don't get stiffy's over either, well age sixteen, but no I don't love nickelback, I can just casually enjoy a few songs I hear on the radio. It's not that I dislike NIN, I can enjoy their songs, it's just I don't find them as amazing as everyone (BRETT) makes them out to me.

I was more just saying it for a reaction ;)
clayton wrote:i want some
User avatar
Matt
death head
 
Posts: 4658
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: Maryland
Custom Title: more chill now

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby monstersforyou » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 am

wewillbelegends wrote:I don't get stiffy's over either, well age sixteen


Excuse me? :evil:
Lettie wrote:
DinosaurusRex wrote:I feel quilty

Aww, me too, so quilty.
User avatar
monstersforyou
death head
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:20 pm
Custom Title: You have a drinking problem.

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby Matt » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:26 pm

monstersforyou wrote:
wewillbelegends wrote:I don't get stiffy's over either, well age sixteen


Excuse me? :evil:


KIDDING! :)
clayton wrote:i want some
User avatar
Matt
death head
 
Posts: 4658
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: Maryland
Custom Title: more chill now

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby heavymetal_dante » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OWNED
Image
User avatar
heavymetal_dante
Bieber Captain
 
Posts: 8651
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 pm
Custom Title: I'll kill yer dog

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby Thorr » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 pm

summer 2008....Centralia, WA

User avatar
Thorr
fetus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:54 am
Custom Title: rawrockkillschase

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby jehu » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:23 am

i've never had a chance to see them in concert. what am i missing?
User avatar
jehu
fetus
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby borkborkbork » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 am

jehu wrote:i've never had a chance to see them in concert. what am i missing?


A lot. I've been to a few Showbread shows (fo sho) and my favorites by far were from the Age of Reptiles tour and when they played at Sonshine this year, just because the crowd was into it so much. That really makes a show for me.

It's also worth saying that regardless of how the audience is, Showbread pretty much always puts on a great show and are well worth it just for that.
borkborkbork
fetus
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby detrath » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 am

i only saw them once and that was on the NMA tour.. i won free tickets online so it was awesome. there weren't many people there but it was still one of the best days of my life for sure..

i hope to see them again on the WCKI? tour
detrath
fetus
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:40 pm
Custom Title: detrath

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby brodobaggins » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:51 pm

My favorite time seeing them was at purple door the year they released age of reptiles! I also really liked seeing them at purple door and rev gen this year
I'm a fire arm. A fire arm. A machine gun.
brodobaggins
fetus
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby jehu » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:58 pm

borkborkbork wrote:
jehu wrote:i've never had a chance to see them in concert. what am i missing?


A lot. I've been to a few Showbread shows (fo sho) and my favorites by far were from the Age of Reptiles tour and when they played at Sonshine this year, just because the crowd was into it so much. That really makes a show for me.

It's also worth saying that regardless of how the audience is, Showbread pretty much always puts on a great show and are well worth it just for that.


sweetness. well i'm hoping that they'll be able to come through NC on their next tour. i'd love to finally be able to see them live.
User avatar
jehu
fetus
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby UncleSam » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 pm

I only saw them once at CRN in Germany!
UncleSam
fetus
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby rawchriskills » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:32 pm

cornerstone
There is no cow level
User avatar
rawchriskills
fetus
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby XZeroX52 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 pm

I have only had the pleasure of seeing them once on the Fear of God Tour it was by far one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, now given I haven't seen them with the 4 person line-up but I will miss josh being a frontman without a instrument. He performs so well.
XZeroX52
fetus
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Custom Title: Cody

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby deansnow » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 am

iv seen them 23 times! 3 shows stick out to me the most.
1. the very first time i was them. nothing is as good as your first! it was in 03 when dead by dawn was a new song! and it was the only time iv ever seen them play i had music in my heart but now my heart is broken. its my favorite song. it was the craziest showbread show ever! it was at this place called the net in Ca.


2. the young bloods tour! far-less, as cites burn, he is legend and showbread!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING COULD BE BETTER!!!! oh and the chariot was there to.... it was at the underground.

3.was some show in lodi on one of the aor tours when me and my friend bryce got to do lights for the show and we wound up having a black out!

i have so many great shrowbread show memories and experiances with the band. there amazing people!
deansnow
fetus
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:47 pm
Location: Sacramento Ca.
Custom Title: evil dean (s)now

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby Josh_Dead » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:54 pm

deansnow wrote:iv seen them 23 times! 3 shows stick out to me the most.
1. the very first time i was them. nothing is as good as your first! it was in 03 when dead by dawn was a new song! and it was the only time iv ever seen them play i had music in my heart but now my heart is broken. its my favorite song. it was the craziest showbread show ever! it was at this place called the net in Ca.


2. the young bloods tour! far-less, as cites burn, he is legend and showbread!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING COULD BE BETTER!!!! oh and the chariot was there to.... it was at the underground.

3.was some show in lodi on one of the aor tours when me and my friend bryce got to do lights for the show and we wound up having a black out!
I've seen them 13 or 14 times, I think. I kind of lost count. The first time I saw them was probably around 2003. I can't remember if No Sir was out yet or not, but they played lots of songs from it and several old Life's Kisses songs and stuff as well. That, to me, was easily their prime. They were still a really good show during the AoR era and even the AN/cancer bot shows were pretty cool, but the newest lineup/show just doesn't do it for me.
IT'S NOT MAN MAN OR FIVE IRON FRENZY
JOSH DEAD HAS DUCKS!!!! DUGGA DUGGA DUGGA!!!!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Josh_Dead
demetrius
 
Posts: 5221
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:10 am
Location: in between my headphones
Custom Title: whistle, chk, chk

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby Matt » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:21 pm

I would've loved to see em before no sir was released.
clayton wrote:i want some
User avatar
Matt
death head
 
Posts: 4658
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:03 pm
Location: Maryland
Custom Title: more chill now

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby rawrawkkilledme24 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Favorite show had to be when they played on the anorexia/nervosa tour, they came through houston at fuel, first time to ever see them live. I broke my nose, but rawest show ive seen them play live...since then ive seen them 4 times, every time is the best show ever though :raw:
rawrawkkilledme24
fetus
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:42 am
Custom Title: RAW!!!!

Re: your favorite showbread concert

Postby Prof_Membrane » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:23 pm

I've only seen them once, at Purple Door this year. They seemed kinda... down. Or tired. Or something. I still very much enjoyed it though. Dinosaur Bones is a good time.

I would have loved to see them on their tours for their previous albums. Especially the tours with Tae.
I am on the road crew. This is my stop sign.
User avatar
Prof_Membrane
bread head
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:47 pm
Location: Not quite where I wanna be.

PreviousNext

Return to raw rock live.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron