DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Discuss raw rock.

DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby GiraffeInMyThroat » Fri May 14, 2010 11:59 pm



I seriously just crapped my pants. This is going to be amazing.
meh.
User avatar
GiraffeInMyThroat
death head
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 am
Custom Title: There are some who call me...Tim?

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby limework » Sat May 15, 2010 10:21 am

stoked. i haven't even ordered mine yet :/ i better get on that...especially since i'm probably in it!
I'm a dude, she's a dude.
User avatar
limework
noob
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Location: Branson, MO
Custom Title: Guest

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby josh_dies » Sat May 15, 2010 11:59 am

limework wrote:stoked. i haven't even ordered mine yet :/ i better get on that...especially since i'm probably in it!


yes. yes you are.
josh_dies
admin
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:44 am
Custom Title: Band Member

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby CeeJay » Sat May 15, 2010 3:15 pm

josh_dies wrote:
limework wrote:stoked. i haven't even ordered mine yet :/ i better get on that...especially since i'm probably in it!


yes. yes you are.

:D

Sexy.
Image
User avatar
CeeJay
death head
 
Posts: 3613
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:37 am
Location: Jackson, MI
Custom Title: Back to Kill Us All

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby JWat » Sat May 15, 2010 7:14 pm

I can't preorder it until Kaylie gets it for me. =\ I'm supposed to send her the money but she's a jerk.
User avatar
JWat
admin
 
Posts: 7203
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:34 pm
Location: NS, Canada
Custom Title: international businessman

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby limework » Mon May 17, 2010 6:52 am

looks like i'm the number one fan, sorry everyone else.
I'm a dude, she's a dude.
User avatar
limework
noob
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Location: Branson, MO
Custom Title: Guest

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby xXsLaWdAwG97XxX » Mon May 17, 2010 11:27 am

Looks like they're directly running it ;)
ImageImageImage
User avatar
xXsLaWdAwG97XxX
death head
 
Posts: 3371
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Oskaloosa, IA, USA, Earth
Custom Title: Crowd Getter-goer

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby tsamneb » Mon May 17, 2010 12:58 pm

i can only hope they got me punching josh
Josh_Dead wrote:Whenever I'm naked, it's usually with no clothes on.

Evil Exe wrote:because we're UMERIKA, and us UMERIKANS don't like FORUHNERS
User avatar
tsamneb
death head
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: MSU
Custom Title: TDWP lover

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby GiraffeInMyThroat » Mon May 17, 2010 1:07 pm

If I see the back of my head that's enough for me, haha
meh.
User avatar
GiraffeInMyThroat
death head
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 am
Custom Title: There are some who call me...Tim?

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby tsamneb » Mon May 17, 2010 1:10 pm

I disagree.
Josh_Dead wrote:Whenever I'm naked, it's usually with no clothes on.

Evil Exe wrote:because we're UMERIKA, and us UMERIKANS don't like FORUHNERS
User avatar
tsamneb
death head
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: MSU
Custom Title: TDWP lover

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby angelbelow182 » Mon May 17, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm in it a bit since I was at the video shoot for "Lost Connection With the Head"!
w00t!

haha
User avatar
angelbelow182
zay
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: In my bed, asleep.
Custom Title: xGRIZZLYx

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby PseudoSquee » Mon May 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Speaking of music videos... it mentioned having four, but IIRC, there were only 3 filmed for The Fear of God. Lost Connection, Vehement, and ITIGTSY, right? I suppose the fourth could be Arad Places even though that's more Dies than Showbread.
Image
User avatar
PseudoSquee
zay
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:37 pm
Custom Title: Dark Passenger

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby GiraffeInMyThroat » Tue May 18, 2010 12:02 am

PseudoSquee wrote:Speaking of music videos... it mentioned having four, but IIRC, there were only 3 filmed for The Fear of God. Lost Connection, Vehement, and ITIGTSY, right? I suppose the fourth could be Arad Places even though that's more Dies than Showbread.

The 4th is the kinetic typography vid for "The Journey".
meh.
User avatar
GiraffeInMyThroat
death head
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 am
Custom Title: There are some who call me...Tim?

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby angelbelow182 » Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 am

GiraffeInMyThroat wrote:
PseudoSquee wrote:Speaking of music videos... it mentioned having four, but IIRC, there were only 3 filmed for The Fear of God. Lost Connection, Vehement, and ITIGTSY, right? I suppose the fourth could be Arad Places even though that's more Dies than Showbread.

The 4th is the kinetic typography vid for "The Journey".

Why would that be on there?
User avatar
angelbelow182
zay
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: In my bed, asleep.
Custom Title: xGRIZZLYx

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby JackBanshee » Tue May 18, 2010 5:50 am

Peter Rollo made it, therefore it is relevant to the dvd.

Plus it's sick. 8-)
User avatar
JackBanshee
zay
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: The Internets

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby limework » Tue May 18, 2010 6:47 am

angelbelow182 wrote:Why would that be on there?

why wouldn't it?
I'm a dude, she's a dude.
User avatar
limework
noob
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Location: Branson, MO
Custom Title: Guest

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby xXsLaWdAwG97XxX » Tue May 18, 2010 3:14 pm

lol0wned
ImageImageImage
User avatar
xXsLaWdAwG97XxX
death head
 
Posts: 3371
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Oskaloosa, IA, USA, Earth
Custom Title: Crowd Getter-goer

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby rawADAMkills » Tue May 18, 2010 5:17 pm

I'm in the trailer, so it's safe to say I'm in the DVD.

I MUST ORDER THIS.

[EDIT: Not just because I'm in it, btw. haha I reread that and felt weird.]
JeremySexytime wrote:Confession: I've been trying to be the first person in Adam's sig because I love him.

Image
User avatar
rawADAMkills
death head
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Custom Title: Jan Beremy

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby tsamneb » Tue May 18, 2010 5:34 pm

JackBanshee wrote:it's sick. 8-)
Josh_Dead wrote:Whenever I'm naked, it's usually with no clothes on.

Evil Exe wrote:because we're UMERIKA, and us UMERIKANS don't like FORUHNERS
User avatar
tsamneb
death head
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: MSU
Custom Title: TDWP lover

Re: DVD PREVIEW #2!!!

Postby angelbelow182 » Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm

rawADAMkills wrote:I'm in the trailer, so it's safe to say I'm in the DVD.

I MUST ORDER THIS.

[EDIT: Not just because I'm in it, btw. haha I reread that and felt weird.]

Where you was in the trailer?
User avatar
angelbelow182
zay
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: In my bed, asleep.
Custom Title: xGRIZZLYx

Next

Return to raw rock.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron